Cheryl Fowlkes - Realtor ®
As the broker/owner of Superior Town & Country Realty, LLC Cheryl has been helping prospective homeowners and landowners in the Austin area since 2007 and consistently ranks at the top of her profession, thanks to both her clients and her peers. Cheryl understands that buying or selling a home or land is a huge step in your life. You deserve a real estate agent who will focus on your needs and make your priorities her priorities. That's what you get with Cheryl. She is dedicated to selling her clients' homes quickly and at top dollar, and finding her clients the right homes that meet their wants, needs and budget. My clients usually become long time clients and friends where we have made several sales and purchases over the years and in some cases their children are now becoming first time home buyers. Customer service is key to my customers and I strive to exceed their expectations every time.
Cheryl takes a personal interest in each of her clients and provides customized, responsive service that’s uniquely tailored to each client's unique wants and needs. Her goal is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them. Cheryl is a strong believer in client education. It is her goal not only to obtain the best property or buyer for each client but for them to also be confident in their decisions with every question answered.
Cheryl went into real estate to help people make their dreams come true. She gets to know each of her clients personally and works for them to ensure that their goals and wishes are met. It's Cheryl's goal that each client has a positive homebuying and selling experience along the way. Cheryl takes care of the details so her clients can focus on the big picture and their busy lives.
• When she sold our home so fast that we didn't have one lined up to move into!!! Testimonial Incredibly friendly and knowledgeable!!! Awesome experience! Terry & Debbie McElroy
• Cheryl is so great at communicating, responding quickly and a great negotiator! Our experience was amazing! Laura & Norman Criss
• Cheryl has guided us through several home sales and purchases, as well as residential leases. I am convinced we have saved money and time because of her professional skill and knowledge. It is always a pleasure to work with her. Kelley & Jon Masters
• Valuing her 12 years plus of experience, Cheryl’s clients consistently rank her at the top of her profession
• Lifelong relationships have been and will always be key to Cheryl’s business — more than 90 percent of her business comes from the referrals of satisfied clients, past and present
SPECIALTIES AND INTERESTS
• Helping first-time homebuyers negotiate the process
• Buying and selling – homes, land and ranch properties
• New construction
• LTLov – Neighbors Helping Neighbors – Non-Profit Organization
• Women's Council of Realtors
ACCREDITATION'S & AWARDS:
• Four-year Five Star Real Estate Professional for 6 years
• Certified Negotiations Expert
• Certified Distressed Property Expert